Monday, March 14, 2005

Overdoing it...

Last night was Tim's birthday. We started at The Boat and then went to his house. I over did it big time. I had two of those large mugs of Miller High Life and was feeling pretty dang good. I got a 20 pack of Bud at the AM/PM (the best place to go for a 20 pack. Only 12.99 let me know if you know of a better deal). Then me and Lauri went to the Wysteria Festival. I was starting to get hungry because all I had at the boat was a large half and half salad. So I got a polish sausage snadwich at the festival that was pretty good. Then we went to Tim's and laid into that 20 pack. I don't really know when things got out of hand, I never really do. One second your having a great time, the next thing you know the room starts going end over end and you realize that you've been drinking for nine hours. I drank so much last night that even Randy was saying he'd had enough. Wait, thats it! I know where it all went wrong. There was a tall boy of Bud Ice in the fridge that I wanted. I offered to split it with Randy but he said he didn't want any. Then I asked Lynlee if she wanted to split it with me and she said yes. As we all know or should know, Bud Ice has a higher alcohol content than most regular beers. I remember that was the last beer I drank and thats when I started to feel all loopy. To be honest in all my experience of overdoing it this was comparitively minor. I didn't throw up. I had a hangover, but it wasn't like a debilitating hangover that I usually get. I just took a three hour nap and was fine. It was actually a pretty good time. Randy stayed awake and fought off the hiccups so that was cool. I still pretty much wasted my whole monday but I had to come to work anyway so its not like it was wasted wasted. I got St. Patty's day at the Crown on thursday, thats always fun. I think I'm going to have to lay down some self restraint though. The idea is to just lay down a nice buzz. Loosen up the tongue. And then recover when the night is over. I'll wake up feeling great and be ready for the next time. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Pete said...

where's part two of two.