Monday, March 14, 2005

Part 1 of 2

So it's about 5:30 pm on Monday evening. Just so you know I was seriously playing with HTML on this post so it may look a bit funny but I have been at home all day and I am bored. I have got a lot done though so it is not like the entire day was a waste. It started out rather early considering I get really drunk last night. I woke up around 9 am and there was no falling back asleep so I decided to watch some of the TV shows I had recorded but not got around to watching yet. I watched two
Law & Order:SVU


which is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows on television. Then an episode of Robot Chicken which I have mentioned before as a very funny TV show on Cartoon Network. Then Alias


which I have always liked and it was pretty good. After all that I figured I better do my Accounting homework cause it is all due tomorrow. So I sat down at the computer and did all that shit it wasn't very hard but because I am lazy I waited till the last minute. Anyway it all worked out. So the only thing I have left to finish is my 15 page term research paper which I am almost done with. Just fill out the Works Cited page and stick in some of my own opinions and what not. No problem. So after my Accounting homework was done I went on Itunes and started dowloading songs which is always constructive and fun. After that I really haven't done anything. I watched Law&Order way back from 1990, but that was boring so I decided to get my ass up and blog since it had been a while. I got nothing left to talk about right now though. I could talk about Tim's birthday party but I think I will leave that for later tonight so I have something to blog later. Which I promise I will do. Well that's it for now. I'll be back. I am now finished with all the links and pics on this page it is five till 7. Appreciation motherfuckers!

No comments: