Monday, March 07, 2005

Tryin to start a dust up...

Alex was just trying to start some shit between me and Randy. I was like "hey, what do you guys wanna do?" and Alex was like "sit here and watch this" (WWE Raw). What do you wanna do" and I was like "walk around, and get in adventures" and then Randy was like "where do you wanna walk to?" and then Alex was like "You know where he wants to walk, he wants to go to the store and get pork rinds and beer." and then Randy was like "I don't think Pete likes beer." And then I was like "I like beer." and then Alex was like "Pete, says he likes beer." and then I was like I'm going to blog this. And then I did. And now everyone is in Alex's room where the computer is so I guess he didn't really want to watch RAW. He really wanted to hang out with us. But now he left and went back to watch RAW because Randy farted and it smells...bad. Okay its freakin stuffy in here and that fart smells like shit. I have to leave now.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

GROSS RANDY!! You boys are disgusting.