Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sin City

Hey everybody. I saw Sin City this friday with some other friends. Sorry Pete and Randy but my friend Nate really wanted to go see a movie and I suggested that and we saw it. But that movie was so good I will see it with you and probably one time by myself (maybe). That movie was so good!!! Great acting, Great story, Great style, Great Girls. I'm telling you right now you will not be dissapointed when you walk out and you think your money is well spent. If this is a indication of spring and summer movies then I will be in HEAVEN! I really mean it I thought the movie was absolutely the best I've seen this year and in a long time. It is now one of my TOP 5 Movies Of ALL-TIME!!! I want to see it right now. My favorite characters were all of them!!!!

No comments: