Sunday, February 12, 2006

All Curling All the Time

Are you a curling enthusiast like me and Randy? Do you get amped at the thought of grown men carefully sliding stones across ice while sweeping in front of it, carefully pretending that it makes any differance? Well, then you should join us at Randy's house for all the curling you yearn for when there are no olympics. Oh Yeah and we're gonna get drunk. Very, Very Drunk.
Times to be announced, we're Tivo-ing.

P.S. I'll be rooting for the Canadians

8 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

I am not as yet but am most certainly willing to become a curling enthusiast...I can see myself getting really worked up over it after a couple of beers. Let me know when it's all going on.

Randy said...

Canada...? USA! USA!

Jeff said...

On the Men's side, I have to give my vote to the defending World Champs - Norway. Look out for the pesky Swedes though. However, I think the Johnson sisters will bring the gold home to the USA. Competition opens tomorrow and both US sides start with Norway. Women's final is Thurs. 23rd and the Men's final is the next day.

Pete said...

I knew there were some Curling fans out there!

Jeff said...

FYI - if you are really a curling fan you will be awake at 2am to watch the finals live. Go to the NBC Olympics site to get a full schedule of the curling events.

Lynlee said...

Hell Yeah I want to watch some curling!! Especailly if it involves beers and pesky foreigners.

Randy said...

I already have the entire schedule printed out of all curling events and will be recording both Men and Women's events. It will be glorious.

Jeff said...

I already checked today's results. Should I avoid doing so in the future? I don't think I can wait that long!