Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A rare appearance

So...here I am. I know that I am more of blog reader and blog comment maker, but why not participate? Why not provide some boring dribble about the not so exciting life of mine. I have realized that often my contributions are angry, but this will not be so. Or, will it? Hmmm...Just one complaint, it's too hot to function. Really, is this type of heat necessary? ok, I'm done now. So, I would like to defend myself by saying that I don't blog often becasue I spend most of my day doing one of the following: 1. busting my ass at work all day or 2. pretending to bust my ass, at which time I should squeeze in a little blog. But...while pretending, I can often get away with something quick (like a comment), but this situation does not provide for a long and tired rant (such as this). So, why today you ask. I don't know, today seems extra slow at my job. Is it that I am so efficient that there is nothing to do? Probably not. I wish that I brought a book. But, then we would all know that I'm not working. At least if I'm on the computer typing like a mad man everyone else just assumes that I'm working and doing something productive. HA! If they only new.

4 comments:

appojax said...

lynlee i didn't remember taking a pic with you by the inflatable palm tree at the party until today. but i have to say i think it was the highlight of my night.

Lynlee said...

Oh, I remember taking the picture, and I'd like to say that it is one of my new favorites

Anonymous said...

hey Lynlee
that little blog was perfect. that is the story of my life

appojax said...

where was emily during the joe and tim party?