Saturday, July 15, 2006

trees! with knees!

Thought i'd expand a little on my previous blog- the trees in question are sort of Lord of the rings type tree monsters made out of foam and cardboard with a hiking backpack attatched. So you get strapped in to the pack, then the bottom of the legs are attatched to your feet and you control the arms with wooden poles- I have a rehersal tomorrow, then the carnival is next saturday, I have to carry this thing for an hour through the streets, but i'll have a couple of stewards along side giving me water and stuff- apparently they've got the local buddist group to do the stewarding, and Hari Krishnas to lay on the food afterwards- lets put them in a jar and see if they fight!

1 comment:

Lynlee said...

Thank you for the clarification in regards to the tree thing, i had a totally different picture in my mind, and it was not pretty