Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Yo! bumrush the show!

have 10 minutes- here goes- work is ok, everyone seems to like me and i pretend to like everyone else, and dont join in to much with the bitching, unless it's about managment 'cos then it's just standard office procedure right? have joined another band bringing me up to 3 1/2. the keyboardist is a complete drug freak but also a genius (he retired at the grand old age of 31!- apparently he kept on taking acid and his company kept on promoting him). the summer festival season is kicking off- I've been asked to dress as a giant tree and parade trough a town in a carnival type thing, followed by one of my bands taking to a wooden stage built in a forest- photo's will be forthcoming. thats all i've time for- hope I've entertained you for a moment there ratracers, ciao

2 comments:

Lynlee said...

Dressed like a tree?

appojax said...

is that for renaissance fair? those trees in the two towers kicked arse.