Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cuz I can't think of a poem

Hey guys!! The title says it all instead of a poem I think I'll just give you a update on what's going on from the Great White North. I'm here working at City Hall doing audits on property cards so we can be ready for the 2008 tax roll. But enough mumbo jumbo about work. Christmas was pretty cool my Mom and I made a great meal. I think I'm becoming a pretty good cook. I got some shirts, a dvd, a cd, and some new boots. I really didn't need a lot becuase I bought my 360 and all the games I got now and don't need anything for it right now. Randy is still working hard for my uncle he finished working on my cousin's house for now. I'm still liking my job and it's better than a lot of jobs here. I'm working full days till the other deputy clerk gets back. Which means I'm only getting 6 hours of sleep cuz I'm used to going to bed round 12. But I can tough it out till the weekend and sleep in except for Sunday. My family and I are going to my Boss's house for New year's eve which should be fun I think they'll have firworks which is pretty cool. It's brisk outside it's not that cold and certainly not hot. No rain or snow either. I'm wondering how everyone else is doing. I should go and finish one of the big stacks of cards I have before I go home. Talk to you guys later.

No comments: