Sunday, December 02, 2007

Broken Streak

Yeah okay, so I didn't post last night. I guess that answers that question. The funny thing is that I didn't do shit all day. Literally, I watched TV from 4am to about 11pm. I watched Munich then I watched most of The Abyss then I watched Star Trek: First Contact. Then I tried to watch 28 Weeks later, but it wasn't any good. In between I watch some other stuff I can't remember. There was a nap in there as well. I even made a half hearted attempt to get drunk somewhere in there, but I ran out of steam. No I didn't buy an Xbox. I looked into it, but everyone is out of stock. The video game thing has gotten weird. It used to be that there was nintendo and there was sega. Now you have 3 different versions of the playstation, probably 5 different versions of the Xbox, and the Wii which is just strange. And they always seems to be sold out. Do they make these things one unit at a time? Even 2 years ago when I needed to replace my PS2 I had a hard time finding it and that was about a 7 seven year old system. Anyway, I hope this makes up for last night. I'll post again later today.

No comments: