Saturday, May 13, 2006

Coffee

I think i'm addicted to coffee. I don't feel complete if i don't enjoy a cup or two or three of coffee. I'm not addicted to caffine, i don't think, just coffee. it might be one of those things like you subconsciously need it. But Sheila is addicted to caffine, aren't you Sheila? She gets fits. lol. I have at least one cup at work everyday and i try to squeeze in another cup if i'm not busy. Thats around 8:45am. At about 11:30am my stomach is so tore up from being empty and the coffee is eating away at my esophagus. This forces me to eat lunch early. I hate that too, but that's another blog for another time. I drink coffee at work for two reasons. One is because its the thing to do. You know, walk around the office talking to people while you sip your coffee. Its so cliche. The other reason is cuz i'm not a morning person. I hate getting up early. I know that people get up way earlier than me but arriving at work at 8:30am for 7 years is absolute torture. So i need the coffee to wake me up and to actually be social. People at work know that they really shouldn't talk to me until about 10am cuz i give some dirty looks and i won't work until i'm feeling ready. So what about the weekends? Sure i get to sleep in and i do sleep in. take today for instance, I woke up at 11am. Do i need coffee to wake me up? no. Do i need it to get myself started for the day? no. But did i drink two cups of coffee this morning/afternoon? hell yeah i did. In doing this it has lead me to blog. Sheila and I started...or was it Pete...well the three of us use the word "scheme" but we use it more like "schkeme" as a way of us making shit up and talking nonsense. Like when you get a great idea when your drunk and then the next day you wonder why that was a good idea. You were schkemeing! Coffee leads me to schkeming and boy have there been some great schkemes. Like the time i thought it would be a great idea to go shopping for randy and alex. that schkeme took place at about 9am and by 11am it fell apart cuz it was a ridiculous idea. Even as i type this nonsense rambling post, my coffee induced buzz is fading and i now think its a bit lame. But before i was on a roll. At least i thought so. I'm totally schkeming! I don't think i'll even proofread this post cuz it'll take away from its originality of my caffine high. Lack of proper capitalization or puctuation, and runaway sentences. Its all proof of my high. and now i think i'm done. And i also wonder, have i blogged about this before?

2 comments:

Kujo said...

Coffee is part of the routine if you’re a nine to fiver. I don’t even really like coffee but I have like 2 cups a day (except on the weekends). So is (and this is for pete) dropping a deuce at work. If I can get paid to drink coffee and use the shitter, then why not do it?

appojax said...

dude it's not about getting paid to take a shit. you're droppin whether you get paid or not.