Friday, May 26, 2006

couple of things...

First, and the most important:
Tom informed me last night that there is a mandatory meeting on May 28, 2006 at 4pm. This meeting will take place at the Mai Tai bar (if you need directions, don't bother).

Secondly, the following pain in the ass story is true and could only happen to me. So, I was having a problem with my new phone (it keep shutting off, and I was misssing important calls, yeah right). So, I called to get another phone to replace the wacky phone that was causing so much stress in my life. My phone company agreed to send this new phone because mine is still under warranty (I neglected to mention that it had been dropped on more than one occasion). And, I get this new cool phone, and guess what?
Yup, you guessed it. The shit didn't work! What the fuck. That is so my luck! But, my luck is about to change, I can feel it. I will win lots'o'cash in Vegas...I know it.

Thirdly, I wonder if Joe got his new license in the mail today? I hope so.

No comments: