Thursday, May 25, 2006

Perma-Buzzed

Now I remember Why I quit drinking for a month. See, my mind wanted a beer so bad it made me forget. Cottonmouth, acid reflux, general malaise, mood swings, swollen face, and sore dry ass crack(from beer, shits, and anal leakage...). There's only one answer to all these ailments I just have to figure out how to pull it off: Stay drunk all the time. Work fucked-up, play smashed, shower hammered, go to sleep three sheets to the wind, and wake up shit -faced. A flask in the desk drawer and a beer in the toilet tank. I can do it. I can do anything I set my mind to. Don't doubt me, I'm a go getter.

7 comments:

Lynlee said...

That sounds like a plan!

Lauri said...

Pete!

Kujo said...

welcome to my life.

appojax said...

anal leakage? aw pete-yer not that old.

Randy said...

Pete you are a true innovator. I can only hope I can keep up with you.

Jeff said...

Genius. Pure genius.

Lauri said...

in Vegas its all about meeting in the morning at the Mai Tai Bar and drinking bloody mary's and mimosas! gotta keep the buzz going.