Friday, September 28, 2007

An Assignment

This an assignment post. Are you up to the task? We all have iPod's and I assume we are all always looking for good music. Let me know 5 or 6 songs that you are currently listening to. Don't be embarassed, this is a chance to introduce the rest of us to some new and exciting music. Jeff you're in this too. Here's what I'm listening to:

1234 -The Feist
Strangers - The Kinks
This Time Tommorow - The Kinks
Forever Begins - Common
The Good Life - Kanye West
Where do you go to (My Lovely)- Peter Sartstedt

4 comments:

appojax said...

actually i believe she goes by feist. leslie feist. and she is great.

Jeff said...

I really don't listen to that much music on my iPod. Top 5 podcasts:

Smodcast (Kevin Smith & friend)
Wine Library TV
Slate Daily Podcast
Guardian UK Football Weekly (Soccer)
The Onion Radio News

Pete said...

...and they call me a nerd

Lynlee said...

that feist song is pretty awesome, thanks Pete.