Friday, September 21, 2007

Did I tell you I quit drinking?

So I'm innocently trying to goad Randy and Alex into an online chat session, because you know they don't call, email, text or post on the blog. So I send this to Alex, "Did I tell you I quit drinkin?" To Randy I say, "Screw yourselves, I'm livin' the Hollywood dream life!" Like I said, I just tryin to get their goat. I don't hear anything back for like a half hour until I get a reply on Alex's screen name that says. "That's great news Pete, the boys are both at a basketball game..." It was from their parents. Now they think I'm an alcoholic in recovery. If anyone was an alcoholic it was Randy, not me. This is some fucked up shit when you can't IM your late 20's friends without worrying about whether mommy and daddy are gonna see. Get your shit together motherfuckers! Not that you read the blog.
Do I have latent hostility? Probably.
By the way, I quit drinking.

2 comments:

Lynlee said...

I swear that I commented on this yesterday??!

Alex said...

I told my parents and they said they were just messing with you too. They know you are not an alcoholic.