Thursday, September 06, 2007

Regarding Whiskey: A Rebuttal

Oh, Petey, say it ain’t so! I think that your experience with whiskey may have steered you in the wrong direction. I understand that Tim, Tom, and especially Bill make it look so easy to just down the stuff, however I feel that your method of attack on the fine beverage may have been too gung ho. I do not feel that it was a wise idea to get familiar with whiskey with a game of “whiskey sorry.” It is never a good idea to take a shot every time someone gets “sorried” during the game (for this retarded game, I blame Emily). So, Pete please reconsider your harsh words for a wonderful delight of a beverage, and maybe partake whiskey every once in while but in moderation so you can actually enjoy it and not have to puke the whole way home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

drink more scotch. i do believe that is the finest drink to wet a quiet whistle.

Pete said...

I said goodbye to Rum forever after spending the night on Tim's kitchen floor in Huntington beach, I haven't looked back for a second. Frankly, I was never a big whiskey fan anyway so saying goodbye to it really isn't that hard. However, to be quite honest, I can be talked into almost anything

Anonymous said...

Whiskey Sorry is the new 'it' game in camping. i think it was a bigger hit than Slingball. (probobly not)

Jeff said...

I'm going with "not". Slingball brings out the 909 in me.