Saturday, September 29, 2007

My iPOd 5

My iPOd top 5 is quite an ecletic group. I will tell you a line from the song too.

1. Sum41 - Underclass Hero : This song starts out loud and strong and a great first line. "Well I wont be caught livin in a dead end job."
2.Funeral For A Friend - Streetcar : A rockin out song I usually play this when I take a drive. "So goodbye do you enjoy life."
3.Ringers - Apocalypto : This is not on Itunes yet but will be soon. Also I have to give support to my friends. But everyday when I check my myspace and rock out to this smack you in the face rock song I sing along. "I cannot stay right here for you to return to me."
4.Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Gaurdian Angel : The best love song and I think even if you sing this song bad you might get laid. It was hard to pick a line but I'll have to go with this one. "I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever".
5.My Chemical Romance - Teenagers : Now I know I'm not a teenager anymore. But this song rocks and sometimes I wish I was a teenager so I can sing this song to teachers and authority figures "They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies and the books to make a citizen out of you."

This list was hard and besides for #3 they are my top songs on my iPod right now. But #3 will be on soon at least thats what Joe ( the singer) said.

No comments: