Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hello!

So i don't really have that much to say but i thought i would touch on a few things that pop into my head.

1. its raining!! i love the rain. however not when it involves working at the Civic. On Friday nite, Pete and I were at Tom's and work would not stop calling Pete! At midnite we decided to "swing by" work to check things out. to our amazement, it was leaking so bad that certain people wanted to call the fire department. I ended up staying till 2am and then had to be back at work at 7am for a 10 hour shift. Pete worked the graveyard to help clean up. Midnite to 7am. total bullshit!

2. New Years. i hate new years. ok i think i just hate the actual day. but then i get over it. see it makes me think......

3. i need a new cell phone. my battery doesn't last a day. now granted its sorta kinda old. at work the other day, this couple who was about my age asked for directions. BUT here's how the asshole guy asked. "hey you look like you work here. you have a walkie talkie but that sure is an old cell phone. where's the ice skating rink?" *sigh* i hate people.

4. Pete doesn't like to be hit in the head.

5. Sheila is planning. She's made her first wedding decision. very cool!

6. I do not miss my old job. not one i-ota! I get emails and phone calls every now and then and those poor people are just miserable. I'm sorry i left you!

7. Randy and Alex.....what up! Post some pics on the blog of good 'ol Alaska!

8. there are hardly anymore paid days off at work until Thanksgiving. i might cry.

9. Will this year, 2008, be another year of change??? i think so! Friends are having babies, more friends are getting married, jobs are potentially changing, maybe even weight loss. Please refer back to my "Year of Change" post for inspiration of things to come in the future. i think i see the future sometimes.

10. i need a washer and dryer of my own. there is nothing i dread more than having to save up quarters to do laundry. Torture i tell you, torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that's about it. Kinda random stuff, but at least one of these will relate to you. i know it will! :) happy new year!!! 2008 mother fuckers!

1 comment:

appojax said...

if you want mondo paid days off, work at a private school. God bless MLK day!!
*sports an s.e. grin*