Sunday, January 20, 2008

A lot of things are happening (post no.1)

This time of year can be pretty inspiring. Super Bowl, electoral crap, January in general, the brisk cold, all of it combines to make me feel pretty crazed and amazed. Like I have to keep moving to stay warm. Imagine my surprise, adding me to this blog really I am elated and humbled just to be a part. 902 posts???

Jesus, you people need to get out more. Seriously, thanks I just hope I can pull my own weight. I'll write what I know. And post pics of what I like. For example:

double whammy: jock chicks are the best as well as the art of Jaime Hernandez. Huh maybe I really don't belong. I am one of those assholes who actually likes their job(ss).

2 comments:

Jeff said...

If you really want to fit in on this blog you should only post once a month.

Randy said...

I welcome you AJ.