Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's not High School Musical

Sorry guys it's not HSM. I also don't have the lead. It is going by the name "A Broadway Review."
What it is is basically a bunch of different numbers from different musicals. For instance:
"Belle" - Beauty and the Beast
"One Day More" & "Master of the House" - Les Miserables
"Get Me to the Church on Time" - My Fair Lady
"Sit Down You're Rockin the Boat" - Guys and Dolls
"Comedy Tonight" - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
That's some of the numbers I think those are all the ones I am in. But there are other numbers in the musical. Most of the time I am in the chorus. I have some solos but not many. Anyway sorry to disappoint guys but no HSM.
Well that's it I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions that may be floating around. hope everything is going well down there and you guys are staying dry. Bye bye.

1 comment:

appojax said...

I will be searching YouTube for your solos, Randy.