Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Writer's Strike

I didn't used to have an opinion on the current Writer's Strike. If anything I was against the union on this one. A bunch of people doing what thousands dream of and they think they aren't getting paid enough? And then I heard about this: American Gladiators is back on TV! Not only is it back on TV but its on Thursday nights prime time! Is this the downfall of Western Civilization? Possibly. My opinion on the Writer's Strike is now this: Please pay them whatever they want to get back to work! I can't live like this! Even just knowing American Gladiators is on is rotting my brain cells!

3 comments:

appojax said...

man i used to love that show. i heard the new one has gina 'crush' carano. she kicks ass.

ps does this make me gay.

Anonymous said...

Celebrity Apprentice Thursday nights at 9:00. Last nights episode had me rolling!

Randy said...

Pete the writers are getting screwed. i am all for them striking till they get money that is due them even if it does mean the return of "American Gladiators."