Monday, January 28, 2008

Living at Work, Part I

I was offered and accepted a new job, folks. Starting next month I will be the newest Dorm Parent at Southwestern Academy, a boarding school in San Marino. In case you didn't know: Steff, who played an integral role in my consideration and subsequent hiring, also works there in the business office when she is not busy being a nice hot cocktail waitress at CCB. Also I believe Troy used to work there.
They are giving me an all-utilities paid apartment, folks. And free board. I don't know which God I prayed to in the right way on the right day but I feel very, very blessed to have this opportunity. So wish me luck! I will update you on how things roll at that joint.
ps I am not leaving Westridge yet I love that place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats AJAY!!!