Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday Insomnia

Well...
Another sleepless Sunday night. I know my last post says that I drank coffee but that was at like 2:30pm. So its just the Sunday insomnia. At least I won't be hungover like some Mondays. It was close though. This Sunday evening was so boring that we almost resorted to drinking more of the beer my neighbor gave me. Here's a thought, HBO needs to stop showing the Star Wars trilogy. They show all three movies like every weekend. Its enough already. I like Star Wars, as you know, but seriously its enough.
I finally bought a new cell phone the LG 8550 (also known as the Chocolate). I know, I know, it's kinda gay, but damn thats a clean looking phone. I'm gonna end up scratching the shit out of it though. I almost copied Randy and got the envy, but that thing is too big.
What else? I have tried sleeping on the couch and watching TV to fall asleep, but that ain't working. I made the second attempt to go to bed, that didn't work. I took the half an excedrin PM before bed, but it ain't workin. I could take the second half, but I got three hours before I have to get ready for work so it might make me super groggy. But I'm going to feel like shit anyway so really whats the difference. sleep for 2.5 hours, or sleep not at all. Whats worse at this point.
I'm listening to SModcast with Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes. I don't like when Mewes is on. Kevin is dumb, but Mewes accentuates the dumbness.
Thats it, I'm gonna read.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I almost skipped the new SModcast when I saw that Mewes was on. He's not that funny when he's not scripted and he doesn't know how a microphne works.

appojax said...

I always find reading to be the best sleep aid. Although doctors might disagree. And I am no Doctor.