Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another Post About Some Shit

I apologize for the lateness of the post. Have you been clicking the refresh button on your computer all day? I'm flattered. Man what a day. I long for the day when I'm not completely fried after work. Being fried after work calls for getting toasted. Or for those of you on the herbal tip, baked. Are you enjoying the cooking slang?

What's going on today? I don't know. I tried to watch Transformers but it sucks. I have to get a smog check on my car before Friday, but I have no idea when I'm gonna get particularly unpleasant chore done. I've also received a jury summons so that's super fun.

I'm sitting here staring at the screen wishing I had something fun to say. Maybe I should have promised a post a week, y'know let the stories and shit build up. Literally shit. What if I only posted and shit once a week. The shit would be the reward for the post. What would happen if you held you shit in for a week? I wonder, would you eat less? Maybe shitting once a week is the perfect plan for weight loss? Think of it in these terms, modern man considers it healthy to shit at least once a day, but maybe thats because we are able to shit so comfortably. Consider ancient man, ancient man had to shit outdoors and ancient man did not have the benefit of mass produced toilet paper. Imagine the wholly unpleasant experience shitting would have been for ancient man. Can we really believe that he did it once a day? I'm thinking more like once every two weeks. Then again ancient man lived til he was like 30 so maybe the everyday shit really is the way to go. Personally, I'm on like the 3 or 4 shit a day routine because I drink to much beer and eat too much.

I told myself that I wouldn't read Lord of the Rings again until I was 30, I wanted to get all the movie imagery out of my head before reading the books again. Now I'm 31 and still haven't read them. For one, I haven't got the movie imagery out my head (there are those that say I never will) and I really just haven't been in the mood. Lord of the Rings is good to read in really bad weather. Of course we haven't any that for a few years now.

I'm really looking forward to movie night, I'm stoked at all the positive feedback. The one thing about this movie, or this DVD I should say, that you won't get to experience is the audio commentary by John Carpenter and Kurt Russell for a movie nerd like myself its very insightful. This wasn't the only time they worked together, you'll remember The Thing, Escape from New York, and Escape from LA. There may be others that I'm forgetting.

I think thats gonna have to do it for today. Take it sleazy and I'll smell ya later.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Remind me Friday and I'll show you the picture message my brother sent me with the title "want to know what it looks like when a baby poops for the first time in four days?" Or don't remind me and that's OK too. Lets just say its a lot of poop and she's only 10 weeks old. It must have seriously been 20% of her weight.

Amanda Jane said...

shitting once a week is not a good idea. Ask me sometime about a high school friend that went to a soccer camp and held it for that long because there weren't good bathrooms, and the bad bad repercussions.