Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last Day

Well its my last day at a job that i've worked at for 8 1/2 years! I spent my all my 20's here practically. That's kinda sad. Am i sad cuz i'm leaving though? Nope! This place is a funny farm of just the strangest people you could imagine. You all think you have that one person who drives you crazy or who you think may actually be crazy? Well imagine a whole company filled with those people. I kid you not. I didn't get a farewell party either. I'm the longest working employee who's ever left and i get no party. I just want 5pm to roll around so that i can start a new chapter in my life. I start at the Civic tomorrow. It should be cool. I'm excited to learn something new. And everyone that works there is always willing to help you. That's nice i think. That's about it from here. I'll keep you updated on the new job experience in the coming days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come i wasnt informed that you are leaving that job. i liked hearing your stories from that place. especially the 'dont talk to lauri before 10am stories'
We should throw you a party!!!