Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Post a Day

Thats my promise kids. I started this blog to talk shit about people and movie and music and shit like that. And to begin with, it was fun, and I don't mind tooting my own horn a bit, I think those post were pretty good early on. Lately, aside from a few exceptions, its been feelin like a chore. writing has become harder for me because I'm doing it less often. Well no more this is the first post in a long stream of posts. I'm going to try to keep up a post a day for was long as I can. And I'm going to try to make them quality posts not just the hit and run jobs I've been throwing up lately. I'm going to try not to talk too much about work and stick the mundane shit that was out bread and butter for so long. Here's the thing though, you are all characters in my life (and of course vice versa, I don't believe you are all actors or part of the matrix but I have my suspicions) so your name may come up in conversation. Don't be offended, I'm laughing with you not at you. Consider this post #1. I might get to post two today depending on how boring or exciting my Sunday is. I usually don't sleep on Sunday nights so we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Why don't you post your insane diatribe against the Adventure Pass you fucking freeloader!

Randy said...

Hey Jeff why don't you relax. The Adventure Pass is a rip.

Jeff said...

By what time each day? Its now 6:00 and nothing yet, although I forgot how not all people go to bed before 10