Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Stuff

Hi...i'm bored...really bored. So i gave notice to my job that i'm leaving and i'm in the process of pretending that i'm not here so that everyone has to find other avenues of getting the things they need. Unfortunately its going fine. So fine that i wonder why i'm here. I have nothing to do! There's small things that happen and i tell them what needs to be done, but once i correct them, it doesn't happen anymore. Now i know that's the way its supposed to go but i'm still stuck with nothing to do. My boss has decided to get rid of my position all together. So now my job has been divided into 3 parts. 3 parts with 3 people running each "department". Its not gonna work in the long run. Its gonna take some time for everyone to see that once i leave i think. Yesterday, at 4pm, my boss comes running into my office and hands me a very important order that needed to go out in like 20 minutes. It wouldn't be a problem if i were "here". But see, i'm not. If i were "here" i'd put the whole order together in 5 minutes and wouldn't even break a sweat. This new system he's created made him have to go talk to 3 people. Ridiculous. By the time the order was packed and shipped, those 3 "departments" were super stressed and so was my boss! And some how i was the one that got blamed? Blamed you ask? How? Well during the whole fiasco, he came to my office and in his little way, he told me that if this order doesn't go out right, i'd be in big shit! Needless to say, i was insanely angry! How dare he set up this whole system and then in the long run i'd be in trouble. He's the one who fucked up in the very beginning by giving ME the order. Stick with your new system buddy!!!! Ass. I can't wait to get out of here. So its now Wednesday, at....oh god...9:45am and i can't believe i have to sit here and do nothing. No one even talks to me, which is kinda great btw. But still, it gets to you. So that's the update.

In other news, if you haven't heard, Pete and I are headed to Texas this weekend. Nothing crazy, just the weekend. We leave Friday afternoon and get back Sunday night. It'll be my sister Sharon's bday on that Friday so i'm sure we'll hit some hilarious honky tonk bar. Culture shock for Pete! I can't wait! The weather will be great and there's the potential for a crazy Texas thunderstorm on Saturday. We'll take our camera and see what crazy Texas stuff we can get into.

Guess that's about it for now. Someone actually came into my office and needed help! I'll help them and then i'll be bored again. Let me know what your all up to! :)

No comments: