Thursday, November 29, 2007

So Much Things to say Right Now

Its that time again. No I did not get my car smog checked today. I think I'll go first thing tommorow morning. (I have serious difficulty spelling the word tommorow, yes I see you you little red fucking line, but I ain't changing the spelling, so Fuck off.)
You'll never believe what I did today. I got up and went to work. again. Ah, it wasn't so bad. I had a product demo today. Those are insanely bad. You won't truly know human nature until you've asked a salesman a question regarding expected results of a product and seen the look on his face as he struggles with the moral question of whether to tell you the truth or not. Then I learned how to drive a scissor lift I had to show my crew who have worked there for 10 and more years that it was not impossible to clean light fixtures. Of course I did end up breaking a light bulb over my head, and not on purpose. We had a guy win a law suit recently when something similar happened to him. He claims he now can't think straight. I would have argued that he never could in the first place, but the city attorney never met him before his unfortunate little bop on the head.

I just got up to get a soda and might have broken my little toe. I was making fun of Lauri for watching America's Next Top Model for the 500th time in the last three days and I crashed my toe into the couch leg. Instant Karma's get you.

I sent this out in a mass text but just for clarification, you are all welcome anytime after 6:30 tomorrow (there I got it right) I thought I'd order food around 7 and we'll start the movie at 8pm. After that you all have to get the Fuck out of my house. Just kiddin' I hope you'll all stay for some post film discussion. I expect everyone to lay down a nice buzz, you'll enjoy the movie more. And no sleeping!

After this post I think I'm gonna watch 28 weeks later, even tough I know its going to be crap. In a world of blind men (or bad movies) the zombie movie is king.

Here are some Song Lyrics for you:

"havin' her on my brain's like gettin' hit by a train/shes gonna kill me/ and I don't mean softly"

"It's 3am 3 n----- just got hauled off in an ambalance, 2 n----- started bustin', and one n---- done took his shirt off talkin' bout "who else wanna fuck with Hollywood Cole?"

"There an old man sittin next to me, makin love to his tonic and gin."

"Strangers on this road we are on, but we are not two we are one.."

Well I'm sorry this post sucks, but thems the breaks tonight. See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lynlee said...

I love that Outkast song

Pete said...

Good catch. I need a drink like the devil needs sinners.

Amanda Jane said...

Is it wrong that I was laughing uncontrollably when you described how you may have broken your toe? I think I'm just tired and the friday afternoon delirium has sent in. Don't worry I won't fall asleep during the movie, though.