Friday, April 14, 2006

All Grown Up

I think the birds are ready to leave the nest. They are huge now. Is it actually possible for something to grow that fast in such a short period of time? I've seen them stretch out their wings and they sit on the edge of the plant looking longingly at the big world. The parents come together now to feed them cuz I think they demand more food now that they are bigger. I took some pictures of them this morning because I just felt they that they won't be there when I come home from work. Its so sad. I don't want them to go. I can't even get up next to them cuz they are wild now. They know that I'm "bad". They click their beaks and get very restless. So I can only watch them from a distance now. I'll have Pete put up the new pictures this weekend. I hope the parents come back and lay more eggs. Of course my poor plant needs some poop removal first. I'll keep you all updated on their departure progress.

No comments: