Saturday, April 15, 2006

Two Blogs, One Day...

Yes yes I am back just hours after finishing up my blog A Climate Change. I am back to waste some time and entertain you with tales of I don't know. Really though it is a Saturday and I want to go home. But this will not be a post of sadness. I refuse to let my situation get me down.
I am not sure of what to talk about today though. I got nothing. This sucks, I have to have something to talk about. I don't want to write a Celebrity Gossip blog because I get the feeling those are frowned upon among this blogging community. I could be wrong but I don't think so.
My co-workers are talking about racism and how they won't date certain races. I say they are stupid that they shouldn't discriminate but they disagree. Well they are weird. I am right, I am an equal opportunity dater. Love is color blind.
Now they are talking about torture of the Japanese and Koreans in WWI. They are really getting into this. This is making me a bit uncomfortable. What am I supposed to say? I can't really relate to the conversation. I am just keeping quiet in the corner.
They have stopped talking now. This was by far one of the worst posts I have ever written. I am so, so sorry there is nothing going on though. I shouldn't have tried to blog twice. Oh well. What's done is done. I am out of here. PEACE!!

2 comments:

Rev. Manny Festo said...

I tend to agree with your assertion that love is color blind. Nevertheless, I hope you did not miss the chance, during your coworkers discussion, to slip in the word "miscegenation." An interesting word that, sadly, doesn't have much place in everyday conversation.

Anyway, I certainly understand how it is to not really be able to relate to the conversations of coworkers. Like the other day, for example, some people were talking about how hot TV's Morgan Webb is, and I said that she was sort of ugly. They all started to get upset and I tried to explain that just because she's sort of ugly doesn't mean she isn't hot (she is), but they had no idea what I was talking about.

Randy said...

There will no disparaging comments about Morgan Webb on this blog good sir.