Friday, April 14, 2006

False Hope (I Think)

Hey guys what's up. I just thought I would blog cuz I haven't and I should. Cuz That's How I Roll! anyways last friday I had a audition for a sprint national commercial. I thought of it like a normal audition and that means no callback or anything. But this week on wednesday I had a callback and I got excited so i did the callback and I think I did better than the first audition. The casting guy said they were gonna make a decision by video. My agent said they were shooting this saturday and I haven't gotten a call yet. I probably wont either. I thought everything could get done easier if I got this but I guess it's not time yet. It would've been great the commercial was Will Ferrell which would've been fun. I know friday isn't over yet but I think I wont get a call. I'M TIRED OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now about D&B I know the servivce is bad. But we are not a normal restaurant. We don't have a bunch of servers with tables close together (like Islands). But I'm sorry Tim, Tom, Grace, and Carly. Anyways have to do laundry to get ready for late night Friday work. YAY!

1 comment:

appojax said...

yo alex i met a girl named janice (janet?) who works with you at dee n bee. she likes your body of work too.