Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Great Cleansing??

The Founders (Me and Randy) will be meeting this weekend to discuss the Future of Life Outside the Rat Race. We will confer on who is worthy to remain. Its not looking good. I'm definitely leaning towards quality instead of quantity. I think we're taking a major hit from Myspace. Because I know you guys are busy over there. I won't come on to myspace. Its populated with creepy people who lurk in the digital shadows. No, I'm happy here pouring out text.

9 comments:

Lynlee said...

Say it isn't so!

Pete said...

Make with the posts. That might assuage our anger and buy you a few more days.

Lauri said...

But Pete, even you don't blog that often. And as far as myspace, i'm hardly ever on it. Its not that kinda thing where you talk on it all the time and blog.

Kujo said...

i say you clean house. peeps can alwasy start their own blogs. although i am on myspace, blogger is far superior. people seriously stalk each other on myspace, it's a voyeur’s wet dream.

Pete said...

Lauri, who's side are you on anyway?

Lauri said...

lol, i knew you would say that!

Lynlee said...

Pete, that feels more like a threat not support for my blogging ego. And, I thought you were looking at quality, not quantity??

Jeff said...

So I guess that whole "we're going to drop people" was a completely empty threat. I bet they don't even know how to do it.

Randy said...

Watch it Jeff or your blog will be dealt with in the great cleansing...