Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ahoy mateys!

let me just say this- cruises kick ass. i had an outstanding time. i met awesome people, got drunk and partied every night, spent the days by the pool listening to live reggae music, and ate tons of amazing food in between times. it's like vegas out to sea- except you only ever have to pay for drinks and there's someone waiting on you everywhere you go. the downside: it literally took me three days to recover. i probably slept a total of 12 hours the entire length of the cruise so when i got home on friday, i was down for the count. and my sea legs had me swaying and stumbling around like a drunkard. i still feel the need to eat everything in sight and no one makes my bed for me anymore :( megan got our pictures developed so i'll get to see those tomorrow night. they'll probably be half incriminating and half hysterical. and after a rigorous screening process, i'll share them with you guys.

but it's back to reality. i've come to terms with the fact that i don't get another day off until thanksgiving. that's brutal. i promise to post more often. bye for now...

1 comment:

Randy said...

Good to have you back Sheila.