Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm here!

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. Let's see were did I leave off...oh man, looking back at past blogs I've seen a trend. Pete's right, not a single other person has blogged but him! I'm so very sorry Pete. Let's get started then shall we?

I'm pretty much over the whole Hurricane Katrina thing. Yes its still upsetting that people died in horrible ways, but things seem to be slowly coming together.

I'm excited for camping. We leave tomorrow. I think I'm mainly excited cuz I can sleep all the time and I don't have to worry about work at all. But when I get back from camping, I got nothing to look forward to. Actually, when I get back I should start working on my Halloween costume. I've thought of a good one.

My knees are a pieces of shit these days. They hurt all the time. I had an MRI last week and now I have to wait till I get back from camping to go to the Orthopedic for results. Fun times! That hill at camping is going to kill me though, Pete is going to have to carry me eventually.

Hmm what else...Sheila is looking into getting a kitty. Well a cat I guess. She doesn't want a kitten that she'll have to train. Her apartment lets her have animals. Of course she wants to go get a cat from a shelter, and I'd love to go with her, but how sad. There is nothing worse than being an animal lover and seeing all these pets that need homes. I wanna take them all with me! All of them!!

Poor Pete and his teeth. I'm just glad that its over for now. It was pretty painful. I had sympathy pain in my mouth when he was getting his root canal. My teeth hurt too. Thank god I haven't had anything done to my teeth.

Today is going to be the longest day. I've noticed that I've been saying this lately. Am I caught up on work or something? Or maybe I just don't want to work. Its almost 10:30am and I feel like I've been here forever already. I even came in late today, sorta. Oh well. So I guess that's about all I have to talk about. Now you know why I haven't been blogging, there isn't much going on. Sheila still is without a functioning computer. Maybe she can give us a run down of the baby shower this friday. Yuck! She can use my computer since I'll be gone. Ok now more, bye!

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

I'm glad you're back! And I'm sorry to hear about your knees. Maybe you'll have to take the other hill that goes up to the left that the old people climb sometimes. I hope that your knees hold up, because you know you have to go up and down it at least twice, because you have to go down to the tracks!