Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I blog too!

I've once again noticed that Pete is the only one who blogs, regularly anyways. Sheila is no where to be found. I turn around in my desk and tell her to blog something but she still doesn't. Tim is super gone too. Alex, well i just didn't count him in in the begining. Randy is busy now, but he does find time to blog now and again. My excuse? Well my days are so repetitive its sad. I'm already bored with life, why should i bore you all. I have been so freakin tired lately that i start falling asleep at 9pm and i can barely wake up at 8am. I'm so bored with my days that its putting me to sleep. But anyways...

Last night Pete and I went to our favorite hang out for dinner. It was cool. Saw some people we know working. Tim, Tom, Katie. After dinner we went back to my place and hung out. Not an exciting evening. Don't you ever wonder what other people do at home? Like after work or on the weekends? I'm sure those people with homes are doing something, i mean it takes time to go to another room. If you live in an apartment though, the space is limited. I'm just rambling now.

I worked the BET Awards thing this past weekend. I had bought a suit to wear for this season at the civic. I've been a bit pressured. Anyways, i looked good. I got asked out once and men were introducing themselves to me, for no reason at all. So i was flattered. :) I was wearing some bad shoes though and i thought my feet were going to fall off. Girls know the feeling, but guys, just imagine your feet hurting from a long day and add standing on your toes to that. Yes, its painful. There's a price to pay for fashion. Now i'm searching for a new pair of shoes cuz i gotta work this weekend. Ahh the second job. Why have one you ask? i'm a money whore. I like having money. I never really spend it, and yet there isn't any money in my account either. i think there are evil money elves taking my money at night.

I'd like to give a couple of shout-outs to my homies before i end this blog:

Sheila: Your much more relaxed from your vacation, i can tell. Good to have you back!
Randy: I can't wait to see you graduate on Saturday, your all grown up...i am still invited right?
Tim: Sorry i still have your steak knives, i'll bring them back, i swear. Oh and i think its cool that you went and said hi to Marcos.
Jeff: Tell me more about your face-painting skills.
Alex: You haven't blogged in forever, i know you got some stories. Blog about your feelings about your parents being in town or something.
Pete: hey sexy ;) call me!
Amanda: We should hang out more. A girls night or something.
All others who read this: Comment, please. :)

Oh and another thing. What's up with this new thing where we have to type the word in? The verification. I know what its for but it should be stopping all the anonymous crap we've been getting lately on our comments. I think i even noticed that Amanda has a block on anonomous comments but she still gets them. Oh well i guess. So thats all from me for now. Sorry its a bunch of total nonsense. I'll make sure Sheila blogs something more interesting and funny today. thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

1. I thought about painting the face tonight for the US Open Cup final, but I left the paint at home. If you want to watch it starts at 8pm on GolTV.

2. There is a difference between anonymous posts and "liverwurst." Liverwurst has a name attached and therefore avoids the blocking. It is, however, machine-generated so it can't deal with the word verification. So I hope it works for all of us.

Pete said...

You have an evil money elf named Pete taking money out of your account.