Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Don't Shit in Your RV and other Life Lessons.

What can you say about camping? Good weather. Bad waves. Good times. More importantly learned several important lessons. I learned that the Giant Anteater from the Pleistocene Era is not a dinosaur. (nor did exist in the Pleistocene or look anything like I thought it did, but I digress.) I learned never to laugh at kids even when they refer to thier penises as "Mr. Peepers". I learned that under no circumstances should you shit in your RV. (Although there was some controversy over this point.) I learned that England is not, in fact, part of London but indeed the other way around and that England is part of a place called the United Kingdom consisting of several countries ( I actually knew all this but I'm saying that I learned it because the person who should have learned it probably didn't and I don't want the learning to go to waste.) Including a region known to some as "Old" South Wales but to its inhabitants as just South Wales. I learned that despite warnings on the bottle to the contrary beer and vicodin can be quite pleasant.
Some of you are scratching your heads right now at this load of Goobledegook. To those I say: Come camping next time and you'll be in on the joke. Just Remember this: Don't shit in your RV!

3 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

i knew about the united kingdom being made up of different countries and stuff, including wales, but how is london not part of england? As in London, England. It just rolls off the tongue. Am i missing something? and now i really want to know what kid called his member "Mr. Peepers," and why you couldn't laugh at him. (couldn't be nathan?!) hope y'all had a great rest of the trip.

Pete said...

sorry I screwed that up. The new version reads like it should.

Jeff said...

The best comment was Aaron after Tim told the Disco Van story: "so who was this broad?"

I have a few pics up on my blog.