Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Two posts in an hour?

Yes ladies and gentelmen after not posting for probably a good month or more I now have two posts in under an hour. Chalk it up to boredom in the workplace.
I can't think of anything to write about...Ok I will talk a little about my job until something better strikes me.
No wait I better not I started writing about where I work and then remebered this article I read in US News and World Report. These employees were blogging about their job and when their employers found out they got fired. Not all of it was bad either. So I am just going to steer clear of that cause I actually enjoy my job and dono't want to lose it.
What else...? My birthday is on Friday. Not really a big deal I know. I am going to be 28. An old man. I have to work here from 1-10PM on my birthday but just in case you missed it earlier (i.e. last blog) I am still going to party hard even if I am by myself. Which I know I won't be becasue I have super friends.
On Oct.1 I walk across a stage and officially graduate from college. I mean it had kind of lost all its luster since I havea job and what not but it should be cool. It will be a reason to have a drink or two or three or four, etc.
Well I have wasted a good 20 minutes so I will sign off now and twiddle my thumbs for a half-hour waiting to leave.
Be good you crazy kids and remember the Force will be with you.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

You have superfriends? Like Superman or Aquaman or the Flash? That's awesome! Sorry, I don't have any special powers.

So do your hours prevent you from coming out to Monday night soccer? I'm telling you...gangs of hotties. They know I'm engaged so they're heartbroken and looking for love. Plus they like beer.

Randy said...

Yes I have superfriends. Don't you?
And as for playing Monday night soccer I wish I could but so far my hours from 1PM-10PM have prevented me from your gangs of hotties who like beer.

Pete said...

In the Superfriends, I would be Superman. I know, Its arrogant to call yourself Superman. I just got dibbs, thats all. I mean... I like the Green Latern, but his weakness is the Color Yellow. Whose weakness is a color? Thats gotta suck right? I dig Batman but he doesn't really have any powers does he? He's got to work out all the time and study to maintain his combat and detection skills. It's just not me...

Pete said...

Superman would tax a gang of hotties that liked beer.