Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What to do...

So what's happening people? I am just sitting here at work with right now oddly nothing to do. The phones aren't ringing and nobody is left in the building except for Kristian and myself. Kristian is a guy who I work with in IT. I usually would have some case work to finish up but alas I have finished all I can do today. So here I am blogging at work and I feel guilty about it.
Well not much has been going on with me lately just working. I started Friday Sept. 9th and haven't had a day off since and wouldn't have a day off this week if I hadn't asked for Saturday off. The reason I asked for Saturday off are two-fold.
  1. I asked for Saturday because Friday is my birthday and after I get off work I plan on getting completely trashed. So I figured I better get Saturday off for that reason.
  2. I asked for Saturday off because that night is my 10 year High School Reunion.
Now I know what you are thingking why on Earth would I possibly want to go to my high school reunion. Unfortunately I can't answer that question. I am almost sure it will suck, I will ineveitably see people I didn't like then and still don't like now. I am holding out hope that there will at least be one or two people there that I can converse with. I believe it is an open bar as well so if all else fails I can get hammered.
I tried to get Pete to come over yesterday but I guess in between killing baby tarantulas and the thunderstorms he forgot or just didn't want to come over either way it's cool.
I will be at the Crown on Wednesday for Happy Hour so I expect to see at least a few people there. I don't have to work till 1PM the next day so i will be getting my drink on. I want to down a beer and see what it does to my mind.
Well anyway I am going to get going; however, if it stays like this though there is a good chance I will blog later on tonight. What can I say? I get bored easily...

1 comment:

Pete said...

Two things. When you see people from '95 that I knew, you tell them good things about me. You can use your imagination. Several things you are NOT to tell them: 1. I still work at the Civic. 2. I'm still working on my bachelor's. Anything else is fair game. I flatter myself by thinking anyone will ask about me.
Next, one beer ain't gonna do shit to your mind. You need to down four Red Hooks and see what that does to your mind. I'm right there with you. Lets make asses of ourselves tonight. All of you are invited to witness or join in as you see fit. I'll bring some vicodin and we'll get FUCKED UP!