Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oh Boy

This turning into a bad habit. Blogging when I have nothing to do at work. Oh well moving right along. Today is Wednesday and as everybody knows Wednesday is Happy Hour Day. I am so glad to have something in the middle of the week to look forward to. I know that I could drink at home or whatever but knowing that friends will be at The Crown drinking with me just is awesome.
Well let's see what is going on...since I last blogged not a whole hell of a lot. Wow that was kind of depressing.
I am starting to second guess this whole reunion thing. I don't know if seeing a bunch of people who really meant nothing to me is such a good way to spend my Saturday night. The only thing in could inevitable lead to is remembering high school and that wasn't exactly the best of times in my otherwise kick-ass life. Like I said yesterday though open bar. So all I can say is they better have a lot of alcohol on hand.
What else...in case anybody was wondering I have worked 13 days in a row so far. By Saturday the number will have reached 15. Wow I never thought I would have to work that many days consecutively ever. Oh well I am making decent money so that makes it all worthwhile.
Well, well, well...I am going to go ahead and exit because I really have nothing to talk about and am just rambling. So I can almost guarantee this will be a night of two posts yet again because...well you know why.

No comments: