Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yeah? Well I've done some stuff too.

I'm back again. Again with not much to say. Just killing time until the First installment of Cosmos with Carl Sagan comes on at 1am. The book changed my life and Discovery Science channel is rebraodcasting the PBS series with updated animation. It played three times today 6pm, 9pm, and 1am. I was gonna watch the one at 6, but Lauri got all hurt that I wasn't gonna be there when she got home. And I couldn't watch the one at 9 because I had to watch the second part of the Dylan documentry. So Im just waiting for 1am to roll around so i can watch TV til 3am and then get up at 8. Thems the breaks, I've been wanting to see this thing for years. I could buy the DVD but its like $100. By the way, this will be the extent of my fall TV watching. I hate postponing activities to watch shows on TV. I was planning on watching Lost this season, but since Randy "mistakenly" deleted the season premiere, I have completely Lost interest. Ha! did you see what I did just there? I played with the title. Guess Tim's not the only wordsmith in the family. By the way, the wordsmith didn't make an appearance at San Clemente this year. Perhaps the sly tongue was supressed by the endless flow of Seagram's 7. Perhaps no one could keep up with the Lyrical stylings of...well, a certain girl whose intelligence is surpassed only by a tree maybe. See? you like that? I've been speaking in code so people won't get offended. The names have been changed to protect the insanely stupid.
Did you guys hear that Don Adams died? He's the guy that played Maxwell Smart on Get Smart. Remember? the shoe phone? the cone of silence? He was also the voice of Inspector Gadget, unless I'm much mistaken. Remember his sidekick agent 99. HOT. I only saw it in reruns of course.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I was hurt that you were gonna watch tv all night instead of hanging out with me. that puts me in a really bad rank. But just think, if you watched it at 6pm, you'd have noise and questions. at 1am, your all alone with your thoughts on the program. so really, i did you a favor. and thanks for coming to your senses.

Amanda Jane said...

How long does the cosmos thing run for? And here's something strange--That's the second reference to Maxwell smart I've heard today...and not just because he died! He was featured briefly in one of my school textbooks if you can believe that. I always liked the beginning and how he went through all those doors. And I NEVER KNEW he was the voice of inspector gadget. that was like my all-time favorite show. I think i wanted to be Penny, and I NEVER gave up hope that they would one day show (Claw?)'s face. I'll get you next time gadget....

Jeff said...

Best reply comment ever...well, at least top 5. My current #1 reply commenter award goes to Amanda. Sure, I'm a little biased, but she always has good replies. I think I'm going to start calling Amanda Penny. Halloween costume?