Friday, September 16, 2005

"beer and sausage"

We're back from camping! I'm a bit sad now because i don't have any other exciting plans for the rest of the year. Now all i have looking forward to is the weekends.

Tonight i'm going to a church function. I'm not a big church go'er but if they provide some beer i'm so there. Its a sausage and beer bash. we get to eat big sausage sandwiches with grilled peppers, onions, and sauerkraut. It should be fun.

Nothing planned for the weekend so far. Just a hair appointment. I'm still super tired from the camping experience. I can't catch up on my sleep. Plus its been so dark and gloomy in the mornings these days that its hard to get up.

Pete and I are starting to become addicted to LOST. Its an interesting show, kinda slow at times. I just want answers. Lets see what else.

Oh, Sheila talked to Marcos (our machanic friend) and it looks like his shop will be opening soon. So all our car problems will be taken care of very soon.

I don't think i have much more to talk about, its been a short week here at work so i didn't get angry. Have a great weekend everyone and i hope to see all of you during it.

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

good to hear you had a short week without too much anger. as for Lost, that show will bring you nothing but frustration! i watched three or four episodes of it last year and you never find out what's going on with anything! they just pile more and more mysteries on top of you and don't explain them ever. i guess i don't like it for the same reason i don't like mystery novels. I'm always thinking, just tell me what happened, I don't need to try and figure it out. i'm kind of impatient that way. i have no exciting weekend plans either....