Thursday, September 15, 2005

Getting Bucked up at the Fuckineer

I don't have a whole lot to say. But as it turns out a few new people seem ti be hip to the blog so a big hello and welcome to Emily, Owen, and Amy. And Whitney who posted a comment. Thanks for stopping by.
I didn't so much tonight except for the late night hump day happy hour at the Crown. We went to the Buckineer tonight which was a bit out of character for me. I had a good time, winning at Darts twice thanks to Lynlee's sound leadership.
Randy made it out tonight despite a busier work schedule than I think he's ever expericened in his life. I really appreciate the effort, because I know there are those that get gainful employment and dissapear off the face of the Earth. I knew that wasn't Randy's personality but I'm glad to have my beliefs confirmed.
I closed down the Buck with Owen and Emily, listening to some music we put on. Its a strange feeling closing down a bar with someone. Its like getting to the top of Everest. Well maybe not Everest, but its an accomplishement isn't it, if you can close down a bar and make it home of your own accord. It means you have managed your shit properly and gotten the most our your drinking experience.
Thats all for now. I'm off to make a killer's CD for Emily and a best of CCR CD for the both of them and who knows maybe a new Road CD for their Travels.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I'm glad you had fun Pete. I wish i could have come. And i believe its very important to be able to have a great long night and still be able to get yourself home. Its practically my motto.