Friday, January 06, 2006

Clocks and Calenders

Well the midnight deadline has come and gone. (I got mine in a little late...) and we only had three entries. I'll leave it up to the judges as to whether they want to accept late work. I know Randy had a good idea for an essay but the actual execution of it got a little messy and led to unconsciousness. I won't steal his thunder by blowing the story.
I'm jus sad that this little contest didn't lead to more posts. I started school, got a promotion, got in a car accident, all in like a three day span, and managed to post my essay. What's up people? There was so much buzz.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I think it would only be fair to give people until midnight tonight (Friday) to submit their essays. Randy said that he would not have his until today and gave us long advance notice. So I say today is the day. Tim? Tom? Alex? Randy? Owen? Owen really needs to submit his so we can call this an international essay competition.