Thursday, January 12, 2006

My TOP 5

Hey guys really have no good stories. Except on this movie I was on the pants didn't fit. If you wanna hear more about this story tell me but right now I'm going to list some things all the guys and girls should both do list my top 5 celebs I wanna screw:
1. Jessica Alba - A girl so hot she can make any bad movie like Idle Hands be good. Also make a TV show not that good be great. Also she's got a hot bod.
2. Jessica Biel - What's so hot about "Esquires Hottest Woman on Earth" is that she was on a good christian family show. Then she shot a risky phot shoot for Gear and you saw what a great body she had and saw she was a little bad. Her movies haven't been that great (Stealth) but at least you can semi-enjoy it. Also her hair is so hot and it doesn't matter what color it is.
3. Rachel McAdams - Fuck Ryan Gosling I don't care if she is with him. So hot also can change her hair and still look amazing. I mean she's in a movie called "The Hot Chick".
4. Scarlett Johansson - I wouldn't mind if she stalked me (Match Point). She plays a kinda stalker in that movie which I will see soon. The thing about Scarlett which is different from the other girls on my list is that she's a very good actress. Also that raspy voice she has can melt you.
5. Eliza Dushku - This girl has been on my list for a long time ever since she was a bad vampire slayer on Buffy. She has jet black hair and just looks like a wild girl. That scene in Jay & Silent Bob where she licks her lips at Ali Larter is so hot.

Now I think everyone else should make a list too!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

This has nothing to do with your post Alex...sorry. The essays have been judged and the awards are posted at my blog.