Monday, January 23, 2006

Lament

Hey my peoples what's happening? I will tell you exactly what is happening and that is that I lost my train of thought. Oh right R. Moe can't get a date. Maybe I am not as awesome as I think I am. Could it be? Could I be a loser and not know about it? You guys would tell me, right?
I don't know anymore, the online ventures which used to at least provide hits and misses have provided absolutely nada. I can't remember the last time someone on Yahoo! responded to me.
This is sad people. Really I have nothing else to say except it's sad.
I'm out.

4 comments:

Pete said...

Ever consider a focused program of self improvement, based on body mind and soul? If the ladies don't like it at least you will feel better about yourself. I often consider such a program, the body part is a tough nut to crack though.

Anonymous said...

Randy, I will tell you if you officially hit Loser status, what are friends for. As for your appearance, I say you remove that porkypine off your head and buzz cut it. You look tougher that way. By the way... this is my first time on this blogsite or any for that matter and I must say It's pretty damn funny and gives me something to read as I sit at work and pretend to be working. Well Jolly Good then chip, chip chereio.

Lauri said...

Yay Joe's here!!!!

Lauri said...

Hey Randy, Sheila and I had some ideas. Check out your match.com email for more info.