Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Week Part 2

Now that I'm not working or busy I can finish my story Because THAT'S HOW I ROLL. So now here is the conclusion to my week.
Wednesday- I went to work on Scrubs it was always fun like it usually is. i was playing a orderly and it was going all well. I met some new people that were all pretty cool. It was also good because the casting director called me up and booked me on it for the next day. But then something came out of the mouths of one of the extras to ruin my day. I heard they might cancel Scrubs (they haven't decided to cancel it yet it might go to another network). So it was a long day and then I got a call from some person at Central Casting. Theysaid they needed me to be a photo double for ER. It wasn't even for one of the original people it was for some gueststar. But it was for more money and after a little Persuasion Idecided to take the job. I didn't feel good not returning to Scrubs after I was booked on it. But the casting guy said he would get it covered and he will let me work Scrubs again.
Thursay- Early morning I went off to the WB Studios and ready to work on ER. It was going to be pretty easy. A photo Double does work when the actor is not available or there are not a lot of shots to do they just need a guy that kind of looks like the other guy. I guess I looked like some fat guy that got hit by a car. But the actor was real fat cuz i was wearing a hoodie that was 8xl but it was so big it made me look big. The scene i was in there were a bunch of other photo doubles touching me and the Parminder Nagra photo double was touching my leg and I think she ran her hand knowingly over my goods. That was cool with me. Ididn't get her number or anything because I didn't see it going anywhere after that. Again because I'm so likeable I became friends with some of the other people.
Friday- No WORK. So I chilled at home with Pete and Randy they were all getting drunk. Pete was drinking Bloody Mary's and Randy with beer. I got some food at Wonder Burger and that was the bomb. Later on I decided i was going to go to Sardo's bar in Burbank with a buncha friends from Scrubs. They usually go to sing karaoke and I said I will go but not sing and they said cool. So I was saving my drinking. Randy and Pete got in a fight when Pete ran out of vodka. Pete wanted some buthe didn't want to go. Randy still had one beer so even though he didn't want to go he had to get more beer. So he came back with some vodka for Pete but Pete ran out of mixer too. But he didn't know till Randy came back and Randy was not goin back. Anyways I went around 9:00 to meet up with my friends at Sardo's and there it was all cool. I decided to drink White Russians which was one not a good decision and two overpriced. I had two and then I decided to sing a song. DAMN YOU WHITE RUSSIANS!! But there was a lot of modern music too so I picked out a song I knew which was Fall Out Boy- Sugar We're Goin Down. I sang it pretty good then some of the other people singing their songs i got a pretty good cheer but all in all it was a fun time. After that it was around 1:00 so I decided to leave.
Now the rest of the week was just me at home and you don't waana hear that so i'm just gonna end this now. Cuz THAT'S HOW I ROLL!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm not 100% sure why, but I laughed really hard when I read "I guess I looked like some fat guy that got hit by a car."

I hate it when random chicks knowingly touch the goods.

Pete said...

as an adendum to the whole me and Randy drinkin thing...an hour later Randy was asleep not answering his phone or the door. I had to break in the sliding glass door to get my wallet that I had forgot. Randy was all under the covers asleep. It was like 7:30. Weak.

Randy said...

It was like 9:30 retard. And I had been drinking all day and was tired form the night before not sleeping till 4AM. So yes it was lame but I am a lame guy.