Tuesday, January 31, 2006


This was our theme for last Saturday's nerdy debauchery. We Drank and we watched and talked about Star Wars. Actually, I have to give credit where credit is due: Somehow we got to talkin about Obi Wan Kenobi (my favorite Jedi) and for some reason I was insisting that Obi Wan did not appear on Degobah until return of the Jedi. Randy said he did make an appearance in Empire. I said that I was 100% sure and acted all cocky about it. That's how we ended up watching highlight reels. Of course Obi Wan does appear on Degobah in Empire trying to convince Luke not to go to cloud city, and as the scene approached I realized my mistake and had to apologize to Randy. So here it is in print Randy, you are a gentlemen and a scholar.

1 comment:

Randy said...

And you know this, man!