Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Week

Hey peoples haven't blogged in awhile so I decided to on randy's new computer. Now that he has to have the internet. Anyways I have had a fun week. Not stealing your thing Sheila but I'm going to list them the same way you listed yours.
Monday- MLK day so I had no work and pretty much just tried to get work for monday. I waited for a call to work on Scrubs for tuesday and while I was waiting i watched a movie called havoc which was okay. I can't explain the movie because it's too complex. Still no work at 6:00 so I called the work line and I heard this one girl needing a caucasian 18 to look younger and earlier when I called at 12:00 she needed one then. So I felt sorry for her so I called her and was booked as a gym student on Injustice. Then I watched Transporter 2 which was just okay.
Tuesday- This was a wierd day. It was going to be a short work day which was good. 10 minutes before work I saw a girl come out of the shuttle van it was Kelly. Kelly is a girl I liked but we kinda fell out of touch and she always said we were just friends which could be true. Anyways I was picked to jog on the track I guess they picked me because it looked like I needed it. The track was next to a football field. I started at the 50 yard line and went to the other side of the 50. I jogged the whole time because I wanted to look good for Kelly. We probably did the scene 10 times so I ran over 1,000 yards that day. Me and kelly decided to see a movie later that night and that movie would be Match Point. When i got home around 11:30 I did nothing then I thought I was going to catch some z's so I went to my bed. I was about to fall asleep when my dad called and woke me up wanting me to make a deposit for him. So I did and then Kelly called me and we figured we would watch the movie at 7:30. Then Farrah called me and booked me on Scrubs for Wednesday so that was cool. I saw Match Point and I thought it was very good. Well acted and not like any Woody Allen movie I ever saw. A very good story when you think something is going to happen something else happens. Kelly didn't like a part but I can't tell you because if you ever see the movie I would ruin it for you. But it was a intersting day.
-My pizza is here and I'm hungry so I will continue this blog later and it was all ready getting kind of long.-

No comments: