Monday, January 02, 2006

Random Post

Sorry about that last post. I didn't mean for it to sound so grumpy or something like that. I just am having a not so good day at work. I apologize for sounding like a jerk.
If you guys want the deadline to stay on this Wednesday that is fine. I will just abandon my previous idea and write some little recollection or fictional story about something.
Anyway enough about that contest, how has everybody been doing? I have been doing ok. I won't talk about work because I don't want to. I had a good time at George's house on New Years Eve even though I couldn't drink too much due to having to work the next morning. It was good to see everyone happy and what not. Of course I missed my riding partner Pete and his lovely girlfriend Lauri but work comes first, right?
My weekend of Thursday and Friday was cool. Thursday consisted of me picking up Alex from the airport and then getting entirely too drunk, too quickly. Drunk to the extent of going to sleep by like 6:30 or 7, I think. It was lame but cool too.
Friday consisted of more drinking but no sleeping at 6 or anything. We had some beers at The Boat while watching UCLA beat NorthWestern. Then a few of us went to Happy Hour at Claim Jumper. After that we went to The Crown where Sheila met up with us (always a treat). After that we went back to my house played some dominoes then called it an evening. All in all a very fulfilling experience.
Of course Saturday was New Years Eve. Needless to say I drank there too.
Sunday night had a few beers.
Wow I drink too much.

No comments: