Saturday, January 28, 2006

Singin' the Praises of Obi Wan Kenobi

I'm tellin you this right now. Obi Wan Kenobi is the baddest Jedi of them all and I'll tell you why... redemption. Yeah he fucked up with Anakin but he redeemed himself with Luke Skywalker. He faced Darth Vader TWICE, motherfuckers. Kicked his ass physically the first time and SPIRITUALLY the second time. No disrespect to Master Yoda... he's the man, wisest of the Jedi but Obi Wan... Recognize, Bitches!

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

"The Force will be with you...Always..."
-Obi Wan Kenobi

6 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

did you have a star wars watching marathon or something?

Pete said...

We did sort of a highlight reel last night. A Post with pictures is soon to come.

Jeff said...

Once again, I bring up my argument that Pete is a nerd.

Pete said...

Yer just jealous you weren't there.

Lauri said...

Ben Kenobi DeClerk...lol!

Pete said...

Then when people ask him, "shouldn't your name have been Obi Wan Kenobi?" He could reply "obi wan Kenobi? Now thats a name I've not heard in a long time..."
And it would be sweet. I'm glad your finally warming up to the idea.